We are a local Bristol company whose core value is in offering our customers a personalised service. As you consider or purchase our products we are aware that you trust us with your data.
Here below, is information on when and how we use that data you give us. It is detailed but it is important to us.
We want you to know from the outset that we do not sell or trade email lists with other businesses.
Policy key definitions:
• “I”, “our”, “us”, or “we” refer to the business, Interior Oasis.
• “you”, “the user” refer to the person(s) using Interior Oasis’ website.
• “ICO” means Information Commissioner’s Office.
• “Cookies” mean small files stored on a user’s computer or device.
• “our website” refers to our Interior Oasis website, www.interioroasis.co.uk.
Processing of your personal data
Under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) we control and/or process any personal information about you electronically. We are exempt from registration in the ICO Data Protection Register because we are only processing personal data for core business purposes.
Data you give us:
• When you buy a product from our ranges.
• When you buy any accessories.
• When we, you and us, organise details of deliveries.
• When you send email or letters to us for any reason.
• When you engage with us on social media including your social media username, if you choose to interact with us in this way.
• When you give us feedback, comments or product reviews.
Data we collect from you when you use our services:
• Personal, contact and address details for purchases and deliveries: billing address, delivery address, email address or telephone numbers, social media addresses.
• Your feedback should you choose to give it and survey responses.
• Your email address should you choose to opt-in to: receive information on when we will attend certain artisan markets; information on new ranges; answer queries you may have.
• Information on how you use our website.
How we use your data
Your personal data, entered when purchasing products, will be used to provide you with the necessary information on the goods you purchase through our website, as well as for billing and delivery purposes to fulfil your product order.
Contact details you provide will enable both you and us to establish delivery information and to further communicate should there be any changes that occur.
All data that is acquired during the purchasing process will be used solely for this purpose. In terms of the law this is where we need to perform the contract and is based on our legitimate interests in providing you with the best service and products.
We will continue to use your information with your consent until the contract between us ends or is terminated under any contract terms. We will also end processing your information if you withdraw consent or it is determined your consent no longer exists.
Sharing your information
We do not share your information with third parties. We may, however, disclose your personal data in cases where we are required by law to pass on information or if we believe action is necessary for fraud, cyber crime or to protect the website, rights or personal safety of persons. This is, by law, us complying with legal or regulatory obligation.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website (customers and sales) in order to describe our services to prospective partners (advertisers, sponsors) and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
Data security and protection
Security of the site is managed by Squarespace, the web platform used by this site. For information on site security do visit Squarespace's security policy. 'Stripe' is the company that runs the e-commerce aspects of the site. Please visit their site or contact the for information on e-commerce security.
Cookies & monitoring
• Strictly necessary cookies - these are cookies that are essential to the operation of our website.
• Analytical/performance cookies - these cookies allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors to our website.
• Functionality cookies - these cookies are used to recognise you when you return to our website.
• Targeting Cookies - these cookies record your visit to our website, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed.
We may monitor traffic to our site and collect the following information:
• The IP address of your computer.
• The referring website from which you have got to our website from.
The reasons for this are:
• To make ongoing improvements to our website based on this data.
• To see our most popular sources of business.
Concerns about your data
If you are concerned about your data, you have the right - subject to the payment of a small fee, to request access to personal data which we may hold or process about you.
Under the GDPR your rights are as follows:
• the right to be informed
• the right of access
• the right to rectification
• the right to erasure
• the right to restrict processing
• the right to data portability
• the right to object
• the right not to be subject to automated decision-making including profiling.
How to contact us
Interior Oasis, Flat 6 Muller House, Ashley Down Road, Bristol BS7 9DA T: 07540 948 555 E: firstname.lastname@example.org.